Thursday, May 29, 2008

Twitch, twitch

In less serious news, I am currently working on the most embarassingly bright set of footwear I have ever seen.



Yes, I noticed the colors were pretty bold when I bought the skein, but I figured they'd spread out a little once I started knitting. And, just in case, I settled on a nice, simple pattern, as the rainbowness of the yarn was probably statement enough. Unfortunately, any efforts I made just resulted in brigher socks. Gah. I may have to go on an anti-convulsive while I work on these.



Will I finish them, though? Yes. Because, so help me, I am no quitter. Will I wear them, though?...okay, yes. Because I probably was fairly uncool to begin with. And, as it turns out, this spastic bundle of craziness actually makes pretty soft socks.


No comments: