Thursday, May 1, 2008

Things I've been up to:

An account of how I've been spending the last few weeks, as told by my camera.
All shots were taken by yours truly, unless they feature yours truly, in which case they were taken by my good buddy Peter (Thanks, Peter!).

When I'm not here (yes, sadly, I can see where I work from my front door),
I've been drinking a lot of coffee.


Maybe too much.




I've been hanging out with friends.




I've been knitting, of course.


And meeting the Yarn Harlot...


...as well as the inhabitants of the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium.


I've been taking roadtrips to Ellensburg with my cousin...


...and going for walks in the woods...

...but I haven't been doing much of the responsible adult stuff. You know, like cleaning my apartment, filing away papers, solidifying my work schedule. Maybe in the next post.

1 comment:

Ahava Jora said...

Anna! I'm so glad you have a blog now. The rss doesn't seem to be working though :( I guess I'll have to read it the old fashioned way.